Hours and Admission
The Museum is open from April 15 through December 15. The Museum is closed after December 15 until April 15 except by appointment.
Wednesday 10am – 5pm
Thursday 10am – 5pm
Friday 10am – 5pm
Saturday 10am – 5pm
Sunday 1pm – 5pm
The Museum is closed on the following holidays:
DFM Member Free
Children 18 and under Free
A group rate of $3.00 per adult is available for groups of 10 or more. Tour Escorts and Drivers are free.
Guided tours of the Museum are conducted at 10:30am, 1pm, and 3pm on Wednesday through Saturday, and at 1pm and 3pm on Sunday.
Directions and Parking
The Dorflinger Factory Museum is located at the blinking light at the corner of PA Route 6 and Elizabeth Street in White Mills, Pennsylvania. The main entrance to the Museum is on Elizabeth Street. Our GPS address is: 670 Texas Palmyra Hwy., Hawley, PA 18428. Free parking is available in the rear of the Museum.
The Dorflinger Factory Museum welcomes guests with disabilities.
The main Museum entrance at the rear of the Cutting Shop is barrier free. Accessible parking for vehicles displaying the appropriate disability permits is located near this entrance. This parking is available on a first-come, first-served basis.
The main gallery on the top floor of the Cutting Shop and the Museum’s conference and event center on the middle floor of the Cutting Shop are wheelchair accessible. There is seating available throughout the Museum.
There are accessible restrooms on the top and middle floors of the Cutting Shop.
Service dogs are permitted in the Museum. They must obey the same policies as all other guests.
Due to the historic nature of the Factory Office building, we regret that the Museum’s Administrative Office and the Early Glass Gallery are not accessible by guests with disabilities.
Photography in the Dorflinger Factory Museum is allowed with the following conditions:
- Photography must be conducted without disruption to Museum operation or limitation to the accessibility of entrances, exits, doorways, or high traffic areas.
- Flash photography, the use of tripods, and the use of movie or video cameras are prohibited.
- Photography in the DFM Collection is permitted for private, non-commercial use. Photographs may not be reproduced, distributed, or otherwise commercially exploited.
- The Museum reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to withhold and/or withdraw permission to photograph on its premises.
If you have any questions concerning these guidelines, please contact a Museum staff member.
- Public guided tours of the Museum are conducted daily without advance reservation for groups of less than 10 people at the following times:
- Wednesday through Saturday: 10:30am, 1pm, and 3pm; and
- Sunday: 1pm and 3pm.
Private guided tours of the Museum are available for groups of 10 or more with advance reservation with the Museum staff. Group tour participants of 10 or more enjoy a discounted admission fee of $3.00 and personalized tour planning assistance. Tour Escorts and Drivers are free.
For additional information or to make a group tour reservation, please call James Asselstine, Director, or Kurt Reed, Curator, at (570) 253-0220.